About Me

My photo
Hey there, I'm Maribel. I am married and reside in southern CA. I'm someone who constantly takes their camera everywhere. I think things out before I do them 90% of the time. I honestly don't know what to do with photos I take half the time, so I guess I'll post them here.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Photoshoot"

I don't like using that word.. It sounds soo.. I don't know.

Well as if I haven't posted ENOUGH photos of my niece as it is, I'm about to post more. I liked how these turned out. Natural lighting + backdrop+ very minor editing=






I want to start doing "photoshoots" and earn at least a little bit of money off of it. I just don't know how to go about it. D: 


Shortest post yet. Nice.

8 comments:

  1. Put an ad on Craigslist with some of your best shots. These are BEAUTIFUL! Are you nearby me in Seattle?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Stop by again anytime.

    Blessings and Happy Weekend
    LaVonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to visit Seattle, but no :(

    I live in southern California.

    Thanks though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belgd....those are beautiful!! Advertise on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    I was thinking about doing something like that.
    I'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures and CONGRATS, you won the $60 gift certificate from CSN stores! Hope you remain a follower! I love photography as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and thank you!
    :D

    Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... I love new born babies! These are some great pics!

    ReplyDelete